I have been learning to blog about basic photography since last year. As an amateur photographer, sharing my past experience has been my genuine purpose.
Helping those beginners to have a good grasp of how-to on basic photography and using the dSLR. Albeit, photo portrait painting is also my primary topics in this blog.
Therefore, you will not be able to see any topics sharing too much of in-depth knowledge, but more about fundamental.
You will be able to see below 7 good posts that I wanted to share.
At the same time, I’m also listing them out for my review. Seeking improvement, as well as, wanting to add more interesting and short topics for future photography blogging.
- Shoot At The Widest Aperture Setting for Basic Portrait Photography
- Generic Packing List for Outdoor Portrait Photography
- Simplified ‘Rule of Thirds’ to Photo Portrait
- 10 Reasons Why Compact Digital Camera is Better Choice For Photo Portrait Painting
- How to have portrait photography without lighting studio
- What Makes a Good Portrait Photograph
- Full Length Portrait in Photography
Pls share your comments or opinions, if you find any of the above-mentioned topics that interest you.
PS: I know… I seriously need to revamp of my current “About Me” page. As time goes by, my aim has become more definitive on purpose for this blog.